Happily Married ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Precious Moments Theme

I'm only on my 4th month of pregnancy and I've already had sleepless nights thinking about my baby's first birthday! Haha! I told my hubby about it and he laughed at me and said I should concentrate on taking care of the baby first. Of course I want the best for my baby! Best health, and the best parties my little one will forever remember. ♥ 

Before my baby's first birthday of course is the baptism. So one by one, I'll be planning my little one's special events and make sure it will be memorable not only for us but also for our dear guests. 

I was thinking of a theme and I thought the lovable Precious Moments will be nice! Invitations and souvenirs and the cake will be Precious Moments, we'll have pastel colored balloons and center pieces. September 15th, 2012 will be the date, two days after my hubby's birthday so he and his friends can have drinks at home after the reception. That's 5 months after I give birth, enough time for us to save for the baptismal. I already listed a few candidates for godparents but I haven't asked my hubby yet. Maybe next year the preparation will get serious ☺ We are preparing for quite a lot before the year ends- my 25th birthday, excited to know baby's gender, our civil wedding, Christmas, of course! And D-Day. I'll just take note of the things I want for my baby's baptism and try not to think about it before I sleep (No more sleepless nights!) ☺

XO,
Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment