Happily Married ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Baby Just Kicked Mommy!!!

Today, October 26, 2011, at exactly 3:10 in the afternoon, I felt a movement on my belly for the first time! I'm pretty sure the movement is not from my hungry stomach! It's my baby! My baby just moved! :') After a few more minutes, I was talking to... errr myself (weird, huh?) and I felt another movement, this time it's a bigger movement. I instantly stopped talking and thought to myself  "did my baby just kicked me?" I sent my hubby a text message, turn the laptop on and start blogging while crying. :')

Found this online and it's is so true! "There is not much on this planet that can compare to the amazing thing that is a child in the womb kicking."

Thank you Lord for all the blessings... My hubby said I should to talk to our baby and ask to kick later when he gets home from work. Haha! :)

XO,
Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment