Happily Married ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Our First Check-Up :)

August 18, 2011 : Today was mommy and baby's first check-up.

We went to the Hospital of the Infant Jesus in Laong Laan (where I was born and the whole Ortega clan was born and my dad is so loyal he wants me to give birth in the same hospital because it's tried and tested by time and btw, my grandma works there and she was the one who recommended the OB to us. Because my dad agreed, we agreed as well.) this morning with James and Papa. My dad really wants to go with us. We arrived around 9:30 in  the morning and I was called around 11:00am! Whoa. Dra. Betty Miller really takes time to discuss things with her patients. There were around 5 patients before me and more and more patients arrived before 12noon.  Dra. Miller asked me to go to the Ultrasound section before we continue with our discussion so we'll know how many weeks our little one is.  So I went to the the ultrasound section for TVS while my dad and my fiance went to pay for the fee. When the doctor called me, I jumped and I was kinikilig! I was soooooo excited I couldn't explain how I feel especially when the doctor showed me my little one and when I heard her heartbeat! It's so amazing! She's so little! :) 

Dra. Miller is very kind and open minded. Her consultation fee is P500 and P300 for follow up consultations. She gave me my vitamins and discussed so many things to me and James. I asked Dra. Miller how much we should prepare when I give birth and the answer is P60,000-P80,000 - TADAH! Haha! James looks like he's gonna faint! 

I still have to undergo some lab tests before our next check-up on September 15, 2011. I'm so scared about lab tests but I'll do everything for our baby. And I'm praying I'm not diabetic. My relatives on my mother's side of the family has diabetes. Dra. Miller said even though I don't have diabetes now, I could have one during pregnancy. And it scares me it might affect our baby and I don't want to inject insulin every meal. Please, good Lord. :( Please pray for me and my baby. Please, please.

I'm so thankful to James because he's taking care of me and our baby. He bought our vitamins and paid for everything, he followed my dad's decision to bring me to Infant even though there are more cheaper hospitals out there, I know he's going to take care of us and most of all, he loves us. I'm so lucky to have him! 

Today was extraordinarily special. Thank you Lord for the blessings! The baby, the means to pay for the doctor, our food, for James' work, and my supportive family.  I love you Lord! ♥

xo,
Justine 

No comments:

Post a Comment