Happily Married ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Yogurt

Hi, everyone! I just had my first frozen yogurt from My Yogurt this afternoon! :-)

I have been planning to buy frozen yogurt ever since they became very popular (It's like there's yogurt store in every mall) but I never got the chance to taste one until this afternoon! My fiance and I just got out from cellphone shop and while walking we saw this newly opened yogurt store! My fiance asked me if I want one. I hesitated for a second then I saw the ad at the glass window printed in black and white on a short bond paper that says "P20 per oz" and that did it! I decided that this is the time I'm gonna get one! When we got inside there are a lot of flavors to choose from. I got scared to experiment so I chose my favorite yogurt flavor which is strawberry and the lady who works there graciously assisted us. When we were about to pay, the cashier weighed the cup and the screen in front of us flashed the numbers 118.40. I was shocked haha! I knew frozen yogurt is expensive but with so little amount - less than half a cup of yogurt, 4 slices of strawberry and 2 tiny slices of peaches my fiance had to pay P119! I looked at him with horror on my face! Haha! I bet the lady behind the counter saw my reaction. 



It tastes a little better than the yogurt I used to buy at the supermarket. Better because of the fresh fruits and the yogurt is "thicker". I'd like to taste another flavor, I'll just have to convince myself that yogurt is better because it's healthier than Dairy Queen's Blizzard. :-)

When I got home my fiance and I still talk about the yogurt experience. It was really fun haha!

Cheers to a healthy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment